[Blueboard] Korean Studies Program 2004
esablan at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:24:49 PHT 2004
The Korea Research Foundation announces the availability of the Korean Studies Program 2004.
Programs and Support
1. Visiting Lectureship
-The program intends to encourage Korean studies instructors to take voluntary teaching
positions at foreign universities or academic institutions.
- Subsistence allowance (salary), economy round-trip international travel expenses and
$100 of monthly expenses for teaching materials.
- The program intends to sponsor research projects related to Korean studies.
- Stipends, expenses for books, materials, transportation and others.
3. Academic Forums
- The program intends to invigorate academic forums hosted by Korean studies research
- Honorarium, expenses for travel, accommodation, proceeding publication,
conference venue rental fee ad others.
4. Journal Publication
- The program intends to promote publication of Korean Studies papers.
- Salaries, editing/screening committee working expenses for publication, distribution
and others Publication.
- Expenses for 'others' will be available within 20% of the total grants amount.
5. Workshop by Leading Scholars (New program)
- The program intends to assist annual workshops organized by leading scholars of Korean
studies committed to develop the researchers' network.
Application deadline: March 15, 2004
* All the documents required for application should be written in Korean or English. If the
documents are written in a third language, English or Korean translation copies should be
attached to the originals.
For more information, please contact:
International Cooperation Team, Korea Research Foundation
304, Youmgok-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-170, Korea
Tel: (822) 3460-5603~5
Fax: (822) 3460-5578
korstudy at hero.krf.or.kr
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard