[Blueboard] University Stations of the Cross 2004

Flor Sanchez fsanchez at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:35:39 PHT 2004

MEMO TO :    THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM        :    THE PRESIDENT

RE:              :    UNIVERSITY STATIONS OF THE CROSS 2004
-------

Lent has arrived with Ash Wednesday this week. In observance of this holy
season, the University is holding its Stations of the Cross on Friday,
February 27, 2004, at 4:30 pm; it would start at the Ateneo Grade School and
end with the Holy Eucharist at the Church of the Gesu. (Please see my
earlier memorandum on the Stations for more details.)

To encourage everyone to participate in this old Ateneo Lenten tradition,
office hours on Friday, February 27 shall be from 8:00 am – 4: 15 pm.
Classes around the time of the stations however shall not be suspended.

Let us all join in the University Stations of the Cross. Our little
sacrifice here will be our show of support and solidarity with Our Suffering
Lord in this Lenten Season.

BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.