[Blueboard] University Community Memo

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 24 12:05:20 PHT 2004

    Ateneo de Manila University
    OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

    To:            THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

    From:      THE PRESIDENT

    Re:          TRIP FROM FEBRUARY 26-28, 2004

                    I will go to Hong Kong on Thursday afternoon, February 26 to attend the HKBU-LEWI International Conference on East-West Identities and the Executive Committee Meeting of David C. Lam Institute for East-West Studies (LEWI) and Wing Lung Bank International Institute for Business Development (IIBD).

                    I will return to Manila on Saturday afternoon, February 28.

                    DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, the Academic Vice President will be the Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

                    My office has my e-mail address, contact address and phone number.

                                                                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.