[Blueboard] AMPC Election

Jossie Lacson mlacson at ateneo.edu
Sat Feb 21 09:43:10 PHT 2004

ATENEO MULTI PURPOSE COOPERATIVE
ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

To all the members of AMPC!

         We are proud to announce the list of Members in Good Standing
(MIGS) who are qualified to participate and be nominated in the coming
elections for the vacant positions in the Board. This will be part of the
General Assembly that will be held in the 20th of March, 2004.

         To make the process of selection and nomination easier, we have
assigned Building Representatives in order to distribute and collect the
nomination forms.  They are the following:

                 Ace Umayam      -  Xavier Hall/Cervini
                 Monette Campos -  Berchmans/Colayco/Chemistry/Gonzaga/Kostka
                 Rey Guevarra  Communication/MO/PE/SEC/CTC
                 Marian Martinez  Rizal Library/Social Science
                 Rommel Glori  Dela Costa/Faura/PIPAC
                 Jun Domingo  Maintenance/AMPC
                 Berna Eslava  Bellarmine/EAPI
                 Joseph del Valle  High School Department

         The ELECTION COMMITTEE 2004 is counting on your support and
participation in this coming elections.   We are hoping for your thorough
and conscientious decision in choosing who will be elected into these
important positions.  The success and progress of our beloved AMPC depends
on YOUR precious votes.

Enclosed are the lists of all the Members in Good Standing (MIGS) wherein
you can choose who to nominate.

         The following are also included:

(1)     Qualifications for Nomination

(2)     Functions of the Committees
           2.1   Audit and Inventory Committee
         2.2.       Credit Committee
         2.3     Election Committee
(3)     Directors

ELECTION COMMITTEE 2004

Marie Jossie Lacson                       Eduardo
Corpuz                                      Monette
Campos

Here's the link for the nomination form:
http://www.admu.edu.ph/guest/ampc/Nomination%20form.doc

You may choose your nominees from this AMPC List of Members in Good Standing.
http://www.admu.edu.ph/guest/ampc/AMPCGood.htm