[Blueboard] Cash Advances

Zeriña C. de Guzman zdeguzman at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:01:51 PHT 2004

Date       :   February 16, 2004

TO         :   All Unit Heads and Department Chairpersons

FROM       :   Central Accounting Office

SUBJECT    :   CASH ADVANCES

We wish to inform you that our office will officially close the
University's books for fiscal year 2003-2004 on March 31, 2004.  The
interim audit of SGV (Sycip, Gorres, Velayo & Co.) is currently ongoing
and year-end audit will start on May 10, 2004.

In this regard, we would like to request all unit heads, project
coordinators, faculty members, students, parents and various school
organizations to account for all cash advances released prior to January
2004.

   -  For completed projects or activities, please submit your
liquidation
reports on or before April 10, 2004 using CAO Form 03-08A.  This form is
available at our office or can be downloaded from our website.  (To
download the form, visit our website at http://www.ateneo.edu, then click
Central Administration, then Central Accounting Office, then Downloadable
Forms and Documents, then Revised Liquidation Report)

   -  For ongoing projects or activities, please deposit the unspent
portion of your cash advance on or before 4:00 PM March 31, 2004, submit
your liquidation report and request for a new cash advance.

The above procedures will clear all outstanding accountabilities for cash
advances released prior to January 2004.  Your compliance with the above
procedures would facilitate the smooth closing and examinations of the
University's books of accounts.

(Sgd.)  LEONORA P. WIJANGCO
        CAO Director

Approved b: