[Blueboard] MICHAEL H. ASIS

Theology Department theology at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 13 16:52:01 PHT 2004

TO THE ATENEO COMMUNITY:

We are in need of blood donors for Mike's heart bypass surgery, scheduled
on Feb 24.  He is Type O but any blood type will do (to replace whatever
he might use up from the blood bank).  St Luke's gave us the
following pre-screening requirements for blood donors:

     18 to 60 years old
     at least 100 lbs.
     not on any medication
     no history of malaria, hepatitis, jaundice, diabetes,
        tuberculosis,
     heart disease or fainting spells
     no cold or sore throat at the time of donation
     has not had major surgery within the last 6 months
     avoid high fat diet within 4 hours prior to donation
     bring valid I.D.

Donors may directly proceed to St. Luke's Medical Center.  1st Floor,
Institute of Pathology -- Blood Donor Center, open 7am to 10 pm daily.
Donors just need to give his name (Michael Demetrius Asis) and they will
check the blood pressure and blood count there.

I know I can count on your prayers for Mike and our family. Thank you.

--Tintin