[Blueboard] EDSA 1 & 2 Activities

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 10 10:32:37 PHT 2004

People power then, scramble for power now.  We need to awaken people’s
minds on the principles and ideals of EDSA to guide us in our mission to
love and serve our country.

EDSA I & II
Commemorative Activities

Everyone is invited to the EDSA I & II commemorative activities :

        * February 18, 2004                     EDSA I & II MASS at the GESU
          Wednesday                               12:00 noon
                                                             Fr.
        Bienvenido F. Nebres, S.J.
                                                             Presider &
        homilist

        * February 20, 2004                     DEKADA’70 Film Showing
          Friday                                         4:30 p.m. ,
        Escaler Hall
                                                             Message from  :
                                                             Ex-Senator
        Heherson Alvarez