[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 6 09:24:42 PHT 2004

  Ateneo de Manila University
  OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

  MEMO TO    :    The UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

         FROM    :    The PRESIDENT

    SUBJECT    :    REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

  In your prayers, PLEASE REMEMBER

  MARIA ELEASAH "AERAH" VILLOLA, 3 years old,

  MARK GABRIEL "ABI" VILLOLA, 2 years old,

  and CHRISTINE LUANSING

              who passed away yesterday as a result of injuries sustained from a fire which destroyed their home early yesterday morning.  Aerah & Abi are the children of MARK ELISEUS "ASEUS" VILLOLA of the Office of the President and Christine is his sister-in-law.

              We request your prayers also for Aseus & his wife, Donna, who are also in critical condition at the Medical City Hospital.

              The children are being waked at the Iglesia ng Diyos Kay Kristo Hesus, 18 Virginia St., Sto. Niño, Marikina; while Christine is being waked at Loyola Memorial Chapels, Marikina.

              Further details on the interment will be announced later.  May I ask for your prayers for the complete recovery of Aseus and Donna and for Aerah, Abi and Christine.

                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.