[Blueboard] FINAL REMINDER: Eagle Watch, Economic and POlitical Prospects for Election Year 2004

rneri at ateneo.edu rneri at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 3 11:09:22 PHT 2004

To members of the Ateneo Community:

Once again, we extend our invitation to you and your colleagues to attend
Eagle Watch, our economic and political briefing scheduled on Thursday,
February 12, 2004, 8:30am to 12:00 nn at the Veritas Room of Ateneo
Rockwell Campus.

We have confirmed the topics and line-up of distinguished speakers for
the
briefing, as follows:

Economic Performance of Year 2003 and Outlook  for 2004
_____________________ Cielito F. Habito, PhD  (Professor Department of
Economics, Ateneo de Manila University;  Director, Ateneo Economic
Research and Development, ACERD)

Election Analysis:  Candidates, Key Issues and Interest
Groups_______________Fr. Jose CJ Magadia, SJ,PhD   (Executive Director,
Ateneo Center for Social Policy and Public Affairs (ACSPPA), Assistant
Professor, Department of Political Science, Ateneo de Manila University)

The Electoral Process in light of problems and challenges faced by the
COMELEC ___________Mr. Christian Monsod (former COMELEC Chairman)

We earnestly hope you can join us on February 12.  (Briefing Fee is at
P2,500 inclusive of snacks and a briefing kit of presentaiton materials.
Discounted rate of P1,750 offered to members of the Ateneo Community).

** For reservations, please call Sai Sandoval or Lea Neri at 4265661 or
4266001 local 5221,5222 or email rneri at ateneo.edu or
romelianeri at yahoo.com