[Blueboard] (no subject)

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas orp at admu.edu.ph
Sat Dec 18 15:41:10 PHT 2004

The Office of Research and Publications’s backroom services and bookstore will
be closed  on Wednesday and Thursday, January 5 and 6, 2005 for full inventory
taking needed in anticipation of summer and first semester textbook
requirements and for the preparation of the 3rd quarter financial reports. The
Director and the office staff will be available for financial and editorial
matters.

We will also be closed on Friday and Saturday, January 7 and 8, 2005 for
general cleaning.

We will reopen for full services on Monday January 10, 2005.

Thank you.
Have a peaceful Christmas holiday. Happy New Year.