[Blueboard] Reschedule of Prep Parenting Seminar on "Developing Resiliency..."

mcelestino at ateneo.edu mcelestino at ateneo.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:39:56 PHT 2004

    We apologize for the postponement of the prep parenting seminar on
developing resiliency in children last December 4.
    For those concerned (and interested) the seminar date has been reset
to January 15, 2005 (Saturday, 8:00- 11:00 a.m.), Educational Media
Center (EMC), Projection Room of the Ateneo Grade School.
    We received very good feedback from those who attended the first
seminar. We highly encourage you to take advantage of listening to a
speaker whose field is child development and family dynamics. We
guarantee you a truly enlightening morning.
    Thank you. May you have a Joyful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
We hope to see you there.

                                              Sincerely,
                                              Ma. Estrella R. Celestino
                                              Prep GLC