[Blueboard] Ateneo Task Force Noah now appeals for monetary donations!

Shar Cua sharcua at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 09:17:49 PHT 2004

*The cut-off time for the reception of donated goods was at 12:00 noon, 5 December 2004.

The  task force is now constrained by the availability of volunteers and warehouse space for the physical handling and storage of donations in kind as regular classes begin on Monday.

For this reason, we highly encourage donations in cash or check instead of goods in order to ease our problems of volunteers and space, while at the same time providing us flexibility in our continued operations.

*While we will continue relief operations as long as necessary, we will now begin to focus on finding the best way, as a University, to support heavily affected towns and communities in rehabilitation work and rebuilding lives.

For monetary donations, please deposit to:

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan  *
BPI Acct no. 3081-1111-61

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT THESE PAST DAYS.  YOUR RESPONSE HAS TRULY BEEN OVERWHELMING AND HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES AFFECTED BY THE RECENT TYPHOONS AND STORMS.

ATENEO TASK FORCE NOAH - 4266101, 09209116690,
ateneo_taskforce_noah at yahoo.com

If you still want to volunteer, the National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) needs people to repack goods.

Kindly proceed directly to Warehouse 9. Camp Aguinaldo. Contact Major Villadolid through the following numbers:
- 09178924740
- 9134896
- 9116001 local 6224

This message/update was received from Mr. Jovel Pantangco

Sharlene "Shar" May C. Cua
Secretary General
Sanggunian ng mga Mag-aaral ng Pamantasang Ateneo de Manila
+63922 888 shar (7427)
sharcua at yahoo.com