[Blueboard] Queen conceived without original sin,Pray for us

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Dec 2 10:18:50 PHT 2004

            In Celebration of the 150th Anniversary
               of the Immaculate Conception,
           the Loyola Schools invite you to attend

             THE EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION IN HONOR
         OF THE SOLEMNITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
                 OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

                TUESDAY, 07 DECEMBER 2004
                 at 10:30 in the morning
                   Church of the Gesù

          Presider and Homilist:  Fr. Aristotle C. Dy, S.J

Classes are suspended and offices are closed in the Loyola Schools from
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM on this day.

We are also cancelling the 6:55 AM and the 12:00 NN masses at the College
Chapel to give way to this celebration.
Queen conceived without original sin, Pray for Us!

Pope Pius IX proclaimed the dogma of Mary’s Immaculate Conception on Decemebr
8, 1854.  He affirmed what the Church had always believed: that the Blessed
Virgin Mary was conceived without the stain of original sin.

This privilege of Mary is the most beautiful fruit of her Son’s redemption.
Chosen to be the mother of the Savior; Mary received the benefits of salvation
from the first instance of her conception.

The sanctity of our Blessed Mother is a model for all Christians.

We seek her intercession in our own journey towards holiness.

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University
Ground Floor, Kostka Building
Tel.#:426-6001 to 10 local 5160-5162