[Blueboard] HOLY WEEK IGNATIAN RETREAT

CLC Formation Institute clcfi at admu.edu.ph
Thu Dec 2 10:32:02 PHT 2004

Dear CLC Members, Guides, Moderators, and Friends:

The liturgical year is about to end and we start a new one with the
advent of Christmas.  The Scripture tell us "The night is nearly over;
the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and
put on the armor of light."  How wonderful it is for us to be invited
"Come let us go to the mountain of the Lord.He will teach us His ways,
so that we may walk in His paths."

With that, the Formation Institute of the Christian Life Community of
the Philippines looks forward to the Lenten season and invites us to do
the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius during the Holy Week 2005.
During this Ignatian Reteat may we listen to the teachings of the Lord
and follow His will with a generous heart.

We shall have the following schedule:

                               PLACE
DATE                                     RETREAT FORM

Horacio dela Costa Formation Center     March 23 (7 pm) -27 (12 nn)
-Individually-directed
Trece Martires City, Cavite
(individual points & consultation)

-Semi-directed

(common prayer points with

possibility of individual

consultation)

Mirador Jesuit Villa                                 March 18 (8:30 am)
- 26 (11 pm)      - 8 days individually directed
Baguio City
(individual points & consultation)

                                                                   March
24 (8:30 am) - 26 (11 pm)       - 3 days semi-directed

(common prayer points with
  possibility of individual
consultation)

To those interested please make the initial reservation by giving us
your name and  preference by phone or email.  We shall provide you with
further details in January 2005.  We also request you to forward this
invitation to family and friends who may be interested.

Thank you.

MA. BELEN A. SIM
Director, Formation Institute
Christian Life Community of the Philippines
G/F CLC Center
Seminary Drive, Ateneo de Manila University Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City, Philippines
E-mail: clcfi at admu.edu.ph
Tel. (63)(2) 426-0075
Telefax (63) (2) 426-0074