[Blueboard] ARTivity update

Ramon E.S. Lerma rlerma at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 28 10:50:55 PHT 2004

Dear Gallery Friends,

1.) To encourage enrollment in the Basic and Advanced Printmaking
Workshops being organized by the Fine Arts Program, The Loyola Schools,
in cooperation with the Ateneo Art Gallery and the Philippine Association
of Printmakers, we are pleased to inform you that we are considering
re-offering these two courses in the second half of May, in line with the
exhibition, "Virgillio Aviado: Autoretrato, Selected Graphic Works
1950-1990," which opens today.

Details follow:

Basic Printmaking Workshop

THREE DAYS
FA Studio
9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Facilitator: Printmakers Association of the Philippines
- Pandy Aviado
- Benjie Cabrera
- Ambie Abano

For Late Grade School (Grade 5) and up
Workshop Fee: PhP 2000 (includes materials)

Workshop on Etching (Advanced Printmaking) Etching Workshop

THREE DAYS
FA Studio
9:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Facilitator: Printmakers Association of the Philippines
- Pandy Aviado
- Benjie Cabrera
- Ambie Abano

For High School and up
Workshop Fee: PhP 2000 (includes materials)

* Take both workshops for PhP 3500 (includes materials)

2) We strongly encourage you to participate in a series Art and Culture
Discovery Tours, with Fr. Rene Javellana, SJ, serving as docent guide.

Discovering Intramuros
HALF-DAY: 2-8 PM (6 hours)
For All
Minimum: 20; Maximum: 28

Discovering Angono's Artistic Tradition
HALF-DAY: 630 AM- 1 PM (6.5 hours)
For All
Minimum: 20; Maximum: 28

Discovering Jesuit Legacy in Cavite
WHOLE DAY: 6 AM - 6PM (12 hrs)
For All
Minimum: 20; Maximum: 28

Discovering Laguna Lake Towns
WHOLE DAY: 6AM-6PM (12 hrs)
For All
Minimum: 20; Maximum: 28

Whole-day tours: PhP 1000
Half-day tours: PhP 700
All four tours: PhP 3000

KINDLY INDICATE YOUR INTEREST IN THE PRINTMAKING WORKSHOPS, OR SIGN-UP FOR
THE ART AND CULTURE DISCOVERY TOURS BY CONTACTING XANDER SORIANO at
426-6001, ext. 5330-5331.

Thank you.