[Blueboard] Request for Financial Assistance

ovpft at admu.edu.ph ovpft at admu.edu.ph
Fri Apr 23 16:52:52 PHT 2004

April 23, 2004

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

One of our cashiers, Mrs. Margarita O. Romanillos, is now in need of financial
assistance. Her daughter-in-law who is six (6) months pregnant suffered from
eclampsia and underwent caesarian operation last Thursday, April 22, 2004. The
baby is in critical condition because her lungs are not fully developed and has
to be kept in an incubator connected to a life support system machine until she
reaches full term. The mother is also in critical condition because of her
unstable blood pressure (210/110). Presently, both mother and child are
confined in FEU Hospital, Fairview. The hospital bill will cost SIXTY THOUSAND
PESOS (Php60,000.00) per day excluding doctors’ professional fees.

Any amount each one of us in the Ateneo community may be able to give will be a
big help to the family in this most challenging time in their lives.

On behalf of Mrs. Romanillos, may we thank you for your generous support.

Very truly yours,

MRS. PATRICIA G. SANTOS
University Bursar

P.S.

Please send in your donations to the Treasurer's Office c/o Ms.Aida Bringino.