[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Apr 12 08:35:12 PHT 2004

  To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

  From:               THE PRESIDENT

  Re:                   TRIP FROM APRIL 10-19, 2004

              I will go to the U.S. on April 10 to attend the Board of Trustees Meeting of Regis University. I will return to Manila on Monday evening, April 19.

              DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, the Academic Vice President will be the Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

              My office has my e-mail address, contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                                  BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.