[Blueboard] Ateneo CORD April-May Programs

Ateneo CORD ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Mon Apr 5 19:06:25 PHT 2004

The Ateneo Center for Organization Research & Development (Ateneo CORD)

is inviting your organization to our upcoming programs this April and May

ADULT LEARNING METHODOLOGIES

This three-day course is designed to provide participants

with concepts and techniques essential to facilitating adult learning

April 21-23, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

BASIC HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT

A three-day course designed to provide beginners in the HR field

with a basic understanding of Human Resources Management

April 28-30, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING AND STAFFING

A five-day program designed to provide HR professionals

with skills in HR planning and forecasting, recruitment and selection

May 17-21, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

Please contact Ateneo CORD for reservations.

2/F Höffner Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C. 1108
Tel. Nos. (632) 426 6001 loc. 5263 / 426 5931/ 426 6282 Fax No. (632) 426 6065
Email: ateneocord at admu.edu.ph  Website: www.ateneocord.org

Looking forward to accommodate you in our programs!