[Blueboard] ZIP CODES

Tina Barzabal cbarzabal at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:11:29 PHT 2003

TO ALL CONCERNED:

We received a reminder from the Philippine Postal Corporation on the use of ZIP CODES in all our mails. This was brought about by the full utilization of the letter-sorting machines installed at the Central Mail Exchange Center. Relative to the successful operation of these sorting machines is the proper placement of ZIP CODES in mailing envelopes.

The ZIP CODE shall be placed at the left side of the last line of the address.

        ex: Ateneo de Manila University
              P.O. Box 154, Manila Central Post Office
              0917 Manila

              Ateneo de Manila University
              Loyola Heights
              1108 Quezon City

We encourage everyone to use ZIP CODES to facilitate our mails. For easy reference, we were provided with the ZIP CODE directory of the Philippines. Feel free to call us for information. Call Racky - Local 4130 for your mailing queries.

We are happy to serve you.

Central Purchasing Office