[Blueboard] TRIP TO THE U.S.

Aseus Villola mvillola at ateneo.edu
Sat Oct 18 10:32:27 PHT 2003

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP TO THE U.S.

I will go to the US on 22 October for the following meetings:

            REGIS UNIVERSITY – To attend the meeting of the Board of Trustees from

                        October 23-24

            GONZAGA UNIVERSITY – To meet with officials of Gonzaga University on

                        October 27 regarding a program of cooperation between our universities.

I will return to Manila on the evening of October 29.

DR. ANTONETTE ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be the Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

My office has my e-mail address, contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.