[Blueboard] Ateneo Web site -- finalist in this year's web awards

webmaster at admu.edu.ph webmaster at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 13 09:37:19 PHT 2003

Greetings!

The Ateneo de Manila University Web site was chosen as one of the five finalists
for the schools section of this year's Philippine Web Awards.

The Philippine Web awards (http://www.philippinewebawards.com) is an award
giving body that honors the best Filipino created Web sites for the year.

In line with this citation, we would like to request various section heads
(tasked with updating their respective sections) to keep their information, news
and announcements current. We would also like to thank all those responsible for
religiously updating their content in their respective sections.

As a finalist for this years awards, we seek your support by voting for the
school web site. This can be done via online voting or via sms:

**currently we are in 5th place (last among the five finalists)

A. via online:

1. visit www.philippinewebawards.com
2. register to be a member by answering only 9 mandatory questions
3. after submitting answers, you will receive your password immediately (in your
email)
4. login to www.philippinewebawards.com using your username and password
5. pick schools category and vote

B. via SMS:

To vote for the Ateneo Web site: type WEBBIES VOTE <CODE> and send to 2333 for
GLOBE and 332 for SMART

note : <CODE> is the defined vote code for the site.

example: WEBBIES VOTE admu (send to 2333 for Globe and 332 for SMART)

5. To get the current standing of a site : type WEBBIES STAT <CODE> and send to
2333 for GLOBE and 332 for SMART

note : <CODE> is the defined vote code for the site

Thank you very much and we hope you continue to support the university web site.

Sincerely,

Ateneo Web Team