[Blueboard] Win or Lose Concert of Batch'80

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:53:19 PHT 2003

College ’80 Presents

WIN OR LOSE
IT’S THE CONCERT WE CHOOSE

College Batch ’80 invites everyone to a concert “ Win or Lose It’s the
Concert We Choose” on Saturday, October 18, 2003 featuring Ateneo bands
the APO Hiking Society and Parokya ni Edgar for the benefit of the
Ateneo Scholarship Fund.  The concert will be held at the Ateneo College
Covered Courts at 8:30 p.m.

Sponsors include Smart Communications Inc., Plantation Hills Greenlands
& Highlands, Kenny Rogers Roasters and Coca-Cola.

We encourage everyone to get together for a True Blue celebration with
two of the country’s best acts.  Tickets  available at :

        Ateneo Alumni Office          c/o Jeng Manglallan
        Tel. No.:426-6081(2)

        922-0372                           Susan Cruz-Fadriquela
        0919-5575483

        486-0412                           Chie Bautista-Mejia
        0918-9340788