[Blueboard] Pathways Book Drive :)

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 31 11:51:26 PHT 2003

Please Post.

     The past few months, Pathways through the help of various donations from
the Ateneo de Manila community has helped 5 Marikina public high schools with
an average student population of 2000-3500 students each . Sadly,prior to these
donations, some of these schools did not even have a library for their students
to use. After the Pathways donations, each of these schools have now started
putting up and establishing their libraries. Thanks to all of you who donated
their books, journals, magazines and other reference materials.

     Now, we would like to again invite members of the Ateneo de Manila
community to fdonate their old books, journals, encyclopedias and other
educational materials (e.g., computers, software, etc.)to our Public Schools
Library Development Program. Furthermore, if you have bookshelves, tables and
chairs that you may not need, you can also donate it to our program.

     Should you wish to help us, you can bring your donations to our office at
Alingal Hall or call us at loc. 4047 or you can email us at itamis at admu.edu.ph

     Thank you very much! Have a nice day!