[Blueboard] JAN 29 FORUM POSTPONED

hanica jane pacis hanicajane at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 17:20:07 PHT 2003

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Good evening.

This is to inform you of the postponement of the Student Rights Forum,
originally scheduled on January 29, 2003, 4:30-6:00pm, College Quadrangle,
Ateneo de Manila University. Some of our invited guests and administrators
have already informed us of their unavailability on the scheduled date,
PAASCU engagements being the reason.

In this regard, the event will be moved to 2nd week of February, perhaps
Feb. 12. We are still waiting for approval from the Office of Administrative
Services, as  to the date and venue of the event. We will send you a letter
next week indicating the final changes.

Thank you very much for your usual support. It is an honor and privilege to
have you in the event. We look forward to seeing you on February!

Please feel free to reply or comment to this email. please let me know if
you need any other information or detail regarding the event.

Again, thank you very much.

Hanica Jane Pacis
IV AB Psy
Project Head