[Blueboard] SSS Digitized ID Card

ebaltazar at ateneo.edu ebaltazar at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:20:39 PHT 2003

MEMO TO:  All SSS member-employees

F R O M:  The Personnel Director

SUBJECT:  SSS DIGITIZED ID CARD

I would like to inform you that effective 1 January 2003, the Social Security
System is implementing the use of the SSS digitized identification card for all
transactions/benefit claims (i.e., salary loans, claims for
maternity/sickness/disability/retirement benefits) with the System.

Application forms for the new credit-card type Social Security ID card are
available at the Personnel Office and may be downloaded from the SSS website,
http://www.sss.gov.ph.  Go to Forms, double click on E-6, then download SSS
Form E-6.  Please print all information in capital letters and use black ink
only.  Fill out one copy of the application and submit it to the nearest SSS
office together with the required documents indicated at the back of the form.

For those who are applying for the credit-card type ID card for the first time,
please check “initial card”, while for those who have somehow lost/misplaced
their digitized ID, please check “replacement of card”.  A replacement fee of
P150.00 will be charged.

We encourage everyone to secure their digitized ID since this will be the only
ID the SSS will accept for transacting benefit/claims with the System.  Please
be guided accordingly.

PAUL Y. SIM, JR.
Personnel Director

/ejpb