[Blueboard] CY 2002 Annual Income Tax Return

Central Accounting Office cao at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 10 00:21:24 PHT 2003

DATE            :     January 8, 2003

MEMO FOR   :    University Community

MEMO FROM:     Payroll Section, CAO

SUBJECT      :     CY 2002 Annual Income Tax Return

Pursuant to BIR Revenue Regulations 3-2002, Section 2.83.4 (Substituted Filing of Annual Income Tax Return), we wish to inform the University community that individual taxpayers receiving purely compensation income, regardless of amount, from only one employer in the Philippines for the calendar year 2002, the income tax of which has been withheld correctly by the employer (TAX DUE = TAX WITHHELD), will no longer file their Annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form No. 1700).

In this regard, our office will distribute a memo that will provide the basic information and answers to frequently asked questions regarding BIR Revenue Regulation 3-2002, Section 2.83.4 (Substituted Filing of Annual Income Tax Return). Our Payroll Section will distribute the said memo to the following offices:

      Unit
     Office

      ·     Grade School
     ·     Office of the Headmaster

      ·     High School
     ·     Office of the Principal

      ·     Loyola Schools
     ·     Office of the Vice-President;

      ·     Office of the Deans; and

      ·     Office of Administrative Services

      ·     Graduate School of Business
     ·     Office of the Dean c/o Ms. Angie Cruz

      ·     Law School
     ·     Office of the Dean c/o Ms. Beth San Pedro

      ·     AITI
     ·     Office of the Director c/o Ms. Ethel San Miguel

      ·     Auxiliary Units
     ·     Respective unit heads

      ·     Service Units
     ·     Respective unit heads

The offices mentioned above will be in-charge of distributing copies of the memo to their respective employees. Your compliance with the provisions of the BIR Revenue Regulation will ensure the smooth "substituted filing" of the CY 2002 Income Tax Returns of qualified employees.

*Best viewed using Outlook Express 6.0