[Blueboard] 25TH University Service Awards for Year 2002

oespedido at ateneo.edu oespedido at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 6 13:27:59 PHT 2003

MEMO TO	:	The University Community

FROM	:	Personnel Director

SUBJECT	:	25th UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS FOR YEAR 2002

	This is the time of year when University personnel come together to
honor colleagues for loyal service.  May I invite all administrative officers,
professionals, faculty and staff to attend the main awarding ceremonies this
Thursday, January 09, at the High School Covered Courts.  May I also request
unit heads to adjust class and work schedules accordingly.  Some final
reminders:

1. Awardees:	Come in semi-formal (or your Sunday best) attire.  Since the
program will start promptly at 3:00 p.m., please be at the Covered Courts by
2:30 p.m. so you can be ushered to your assigned seats.  The seating
arrangement will be according to the sequence of the awards to be given onstage.

Awardees who arrive late will be acknowledged and their names read at the end
of the program by the emcee.  Awards may be claimed backstage or at the
Personnel Office at a later date.

2. Special Guests:  There are reserved seats for: the spouses/special guests of
this
year’s special awardees; retirees; current and former administrative officers;
and other special guests.

3. Souvenir Program:  Copies of the souvenir program will be distributed shortly
before the start of the program.

4. Souvenir Photos:  Official photographers will take photos of the awardees as
they
receive their awards onstage.  Each awardee will be given a copy free of charge.

5. Campus Traffic and Parking:  Traffic will be coordinated by our campus
security
force.  Parking space will be reserved in the High School parking lot for the
officials
joining the stage party and for special guests.

6. Reception:  Light refreshments will be served immediately after the program
at the
back of the Covered Courts.

PAUL Y. SIM, JR.
Personnel Director