[Blueboard] MS Powerpoint Presentation

mfernandez at ateneo.edu mfernandez at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:32:31 PHT 2003

The Personnel Office in its effort to be responsive to the need of the Ateneo
Community, particularly the non-teaching staff, initiated the Computer Literacy
Program to develop and update necessary computer skills.

We are proud to introduce the 4th module in coordination with the Management
Information System (MIS) with the following particulars:

                     Applied MS PowerPoint Presentation
                           March 15 and 22, 2003
                       2 Saturdays (8 a.m. – 12 noon)
                  Venue: Grade School, Admin II, Comp. Lab
                       Seminar fee: P450.00/participant
                            20 slots per session

This module is recommended for those who want to  equip themselves with the
techniques in using  MS PowerPoint . They will familiarize themselves with the
toolbars and its functions in order to create their own presentations.
Materials will be given both as a guide and can be used as reference back on
the job. Participants are expected to make use of their own styles and
creativity through the skills they will learn from the sessions.

Reservations are accepted at personnel at admu.edu.ph (subject: MS PowerPoint) or
at local 4126 (Marrisse). We will e-mail a copy of the registration form as
soon as we receive your e-mail reservation.

Confirmation of attendance shall be considered as soon as a duly signed
registration form is forwarded to the Personnel Office, at least one (1) week
before the program.

Hurry!  Slots are still available!