[Blueboard] Pathways Book Drive Updates

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Mon Feb 24 06:55:13 PHT 2003

Please post.

     Last weekend, Pathways was able to donate more than 400 books and other
educational materials to the following public high schools in Quezon City:

              a.) Balara High School
              b.) Batasan Hills High School
              c.) Payatas High School

      Also, last Friday, Pathways received from the class of Dr. Benilda Santos
a around 30 books and other educational materials. Dr. Santos asked her each of
her students to bring at least one book that would be donated to Pathways. We
has a short turnover ceremony during her class.

     We encourage the Ateneo de Manila community to continue to help us in our
mission of helping the public education system. Should you wish us to visit
your class, office or organization, please let us know by emailing us at
itamis at ateneo.edu or calling us at loc. 4045 or 4048.

      Book donations can be brought to our office at Alingal Hall.