[Blueboard] BECAS 2004 - STUDY IN MEXICO
Editha G. Sablan
esablan at ateneo.edu
Sat Feb 22 12:39:53 PHT 2003
The Government of Mexico through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently offering scholarships for schoolyear 2004-2005 to Filipino citizens who wish to pursue graduate studies in different institutions is Mexico.
Since Mexico and the Philippines are celebrating their 50th anniversary of diplomatic relations this year, this is an excellent opportunity to foster academic cooperation and cultural exchange.
How to apply:
1) Visit http://becas.sre.gob.mx and download the Scholarships 2004 File under Scholarships for Foreigners.
2) Choose among 76 different programs.
3) Check the requirements and selection criteria of the chosen program.
4) Apply to the school offering the program.
5) Once a letter of admission is received, submit the Application Form from the website together with the requirements to the Embassy of Mexico in Manila
Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2003
The program guidelines are available at the Academic Vice-President's Office.
For further information, please contact:
The Embassy of Mexico in Manila
2157 Paraiso Street, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City 1222
Tel No. 812-2211/12/13/16
Fax #. 892-9824
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard