[Blueboard] Reschedule of Powerpoint discussion

Nina Rosario L. Rojas nrojas at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 21 15:59:31 PHT 2003

Due to the Loyola Schools Awards and LS Review Launching on Monday, 24th
February, the discussion on effective use of PowerPoint in the classroom has
been rescheduled. We have informed the faculty who signed up for this activity,
but we hope the new schedule will allow more faculty to join us.

Integrating Technology in the Classroom: Effective Use of PowerPoint
with Fr. Nemy Que, Mr. Ted Limpoco, and Mr. Doy Dulce
Friday, March 7, 2003
4:30-6:00
Schmitt Hall Ch 109
Please come ahead of time. Snacks will be served starting 4:00 p.m. at the
Schmitt Hall lobby

Thank you very much.

--
Nina Rosario L. Rojas, Ph.D.