[Blueboard] International Summer Institute 2003 at HK Baptist University
Nina Rosario L. Rojas
nrojas at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 11 15:55:59 PHT 2003
The Hong Kong Baptist University extends its invitation to its International
Summer Institute 2003, which will run July 2003. We invite you to browse
through the brochure at the Office of the LSVP c/o Abbey.
The subjects offered are MBA level courses (in Hong Kong in collaboration with
(1) International Marketing for the ASia-Pacific Region (with Dr. Gregory A.
Emery of Ohio University, USA)
(2) GLobal Business Value: East and West (with Dr. Gregory A. Emery of Ohio
(3) Seminar in Advanced Management Topics (with Dr. Ji Li of HK Baptist
(4) International Business Management (with Dr. Z. M. Tang of Assumption
(5) Marketing Practices: A Comparison of US and Asian Applications of Marketing
Concepts (with Prof. James Gould, Pace University, USA)
Further information on the academic links between Ateneo and Hong Kong Baptist
University are c/o the Academic Vice-President's Office.
Nina Rosario L. Rojas, Ph.D.
Faculty Development Coordinator
More information about the Blueboard