[Blueboard] Financial help for Ada Claire Clerigo

Jossie Lacson mlacson at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 24 12:07:15 PHT 2003

To All ASA Members

Dear All ASA Members,

	We appeal to you for financial assistance for the daughter of Imelda T.
Clerigo (staff of the Registrar's Office) ADA CLAIRE T. CLERIGO, 1 year old
and 10 month old, who underwent a heart surgery called Patent Ductus
Arteriosis, yesterday April 23, 2003 at the Philippine Heart Center for
Asia, Q.C.

	Your voluntary contribution will be highly appreciated to help defray  the
cost of the operation, as well as expenses for medicines incurred by the
family.

	You may give your cash donations to your respective building reps or to me
at the English Department.

	Thank you very much.

Marie Jossie D. Lacson