[Blueboard] PAPER DRIVE IN APRIL

margones at ateneo.edu margones at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:38:07 PHT 2003

Dear Sir or Madam:

Peace in Christ!

The world will be celebrating Earth Month once again this April. All
environmental organizations will be enthusiastically participating in this
worldwide event.

As part of our contribution, the Environmental Science Society (ESS) will be
holding ESS Summer Paper Drive in April. The ESS has been successfully
executing this project for many years now.  This is in line with the paper
waste minimization campaign  of the Ateneo.  In the same way, it is also an
environmental activism and awareness campaign, as well as fund-raising activity
for ESS.  Consequently, we would like to request for your office's contribution
to this undertaking, by giving your waste papers that have accumulated during
this school year. We would like to emphasize, that ESS will only collect waste
papers that are properly arranged so that the volunteers will be able to handle
them conveniently and effectively.

The collection of waste papers will be scheduled on any day from April 23 -- May
 02, 2003 at around 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Scheduling will be
 according to a first-come-first-serve basis.  We are looking forward to your
 immediate response for this project and we are hoping for your cooperation, as
 well.

Please feel free to call the Environmental Science Department through Weng for
 your confirmation not later than April 21.  An e-mail, addressed to the ESS
 President <atenista_10 at foreveryoung.ph> or a text message to this number (0916
-7818999) can also be a way to inform ESS of your participation in the ESS
 Summer Paper Drive.  Please indicate your office and the contact person whom
 ESS can make the arrangements with.

As soon as we receive your message, we will contact your office to schedule the
 waste paper collection and to settle other arrangements regarding the paper
 drive.

In behalf of the ESS core group, thank you very much and I hope you will
 support this environmental endeavor.

Happy Earth Day!

Respectfully yours,

Diane Marie Campañano