[Blueboard] CORD announcements

ateneocord at admu.edu.ph ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Tue Apr 1 16:35:37 PHT 2003

We are pleased to inform you of organizational movements at the Ateneo CORD
effective this April 2003:

On April 21, Dr. Regina (Gina) Hechanova will assume the role of Director for
Research and Organization Development and Ms. Josephine C Francisco (Joy) will
join us as Director for Training and Development.

I will be on leave from April 01 to May 09, and Gina will be Officer-in-charge,
concurrent with her position for that period.

We would also like to invite everyone to visit our website at
www.ateneocord.org and kindly update your directory of our new contact numbers:
DL 426 6282/ 426 5931/ 426 6001 loc 5263-64 Fax No.: 426 6065

Edna P Franco (Bo peep)
Executive Director
Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD)
& Asst Professor, Department of Psychology,
Ateneo de Manila University
Direct Line: (632) 426-5931 Telefax: (632) 426-6065