[Blueboard] Wide Screen TV Coverage for Game 2, Sunday, Sept. 29, 4pm

Efren Debulgado efren at admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 27 16:40:28 PHT 2002

To The Ateneo Community

Thank you for your continued expressions of support for all our
teams and our Alma Mater. We would like to ask for more of your
prayers as we go into our 2nd game.

We invite again students, faculty, administrators, staff and
alumni to watch Game 2 at the Moro Lorenzo Sports Center
(badminton area) this Sunday, September 29, at 4pm.
(Unfortunately we will not be able to show the Jrs. game at 2pm
because the gym is still too bright at that time.)

Animo Ateneo! One Big Fight! Go Blue!

AMDG,
Jun Dalandan