[Blueboard] Treasures in Earthen Vessels - A Prayer Concert

Rowena Marquez jcf at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 26 10:12:18 PHT 2002

On Friday, October 4, a prayer concert entitled Treasures in Earthen
Vessels will be held at the Angelo King Multi-Purpose Center, Xavier
School at 5:30 PM.

Featured in the concert are Himig Heswita and Friends.  It will follow
in the  tradition of a similar concert held last January called Your
Dwelling Place  which was offered to the sick in our community and also
featured Himig Heswita and Friends.  In the same manner, Treasures in
Earthen Vessels aims to reach out to all "out there" who are in need of
not only physical, but spiritual and emotional healing as well.

The concert will be an evening of prayer and song that will hopefully
caress and soothe the soul and make it remember that there will always
be Someone out there who is bigger than all the ills of this world.  The
evening will be an opportunity to rediscover that once in a while, it is
good to rest our weary souls in the beauty of song and the serenity of
prayer.

We hope you can take time to join us in this very special event which
also aims to raise funds for Jesuit Communications' Sunday TV Mass
Project.

For ticket inquiries, please call Ms. Cathy Cardoz at local 4841 or tel
no. 426-5971.  You may also e-mail jcf at admu.edu.ph.

Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.