[Blueboard] Pathways-OLP Community Home Service Program

Harvey S. Keh hskeh at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 24 11:11:48 PHT 2002

Please Post.

Do you need an Electrician?
How about a Tubero?
Feeling stressed out? How about a massage in your own home?
Want to pamper yourself by having your nails done?

Pathways to Higher Education and the Our Lady of Pentecost Parish would like
to invite members of the Ateneo de Manila community to take part in our

Community Home Service Program

This program aims to help members of the depressed communities around the
Ateneo find jobs based on their skills. We offer the following services:

        a.) Labandera            i.) Hardinero            q.) Upholsterer
        b.) Plantsadora           j.) Manicurista
        c.) Karpintero            k.) Masahista
        d.) Mason                   l.) Cook
        e.) Sash Furniture      m.) Yaya
        f.) Electrician             n.) Maid
        g.) Tubero                  o.) Driver
        h.) Mananahi             p.) Latero

 If you need any of these services, please call the OLP Parish Office at
929-0665 and look for Tess.

We hope that you will avail of these services that we have offered. All our participants have been screened and have undergone Values Seminars. Let us all work together in making our society a better place to live in