[Blueboard] Automating Financial Reports (ANA Module 2)

susan del rosario sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 20 14:33:41 PHT 2002

pls post, thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam:

In our continuous endeavor to give you the best solution to your financial training needs, the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education in cooperation with the Ateneo Information Technology Institute (AITI) is offering another modular course for business professionals.  This is the second of a series of courses on Finance and Accounting.

The first module Accounting for Non-Accountants (ANA Module I) is focused on the application of fundamental accounting concepts and fluency on the different Financial Statements.

This new and advanced module is entitled Automating Financial Reports  (ANA Module II). It focuses on the implementation of fundamental accounting concepts in the real world using a spreadsheet application (Microsoft Excel 2000).  This interactive module will also allow you to automate your firm's financial reports such as General Ledger, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income Statement with great ease, accuracy and speed.

For reservations and inquiries please call 840-0912 & 840-0892 and look for Tina & Malu. Moreover, Certified Public Accountants (CPA) can directly enroll to the second module without taking the pre-requisite module (ANA Module I). In addition, we are giving a special 10% discount for those participants who have attended ANA Module 1 and those who are enrolling for both modules (ANA Module I and II).

         Module:           Automating Financial Reports  (ANAModule II)