[Blueboard] Palliative Care

sjsasec sjsasec at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 20 19:23:53 PHT 2002

    You matter because you are you...
            You matter to the last moment of your life...

                                                                                Dame Cecily Saunders

INA Foundation, Inc. in its pursuit of the rediscovery and realization of the person's wholeness and wellness as God's image is conducting a 3 day seminar-workshop on Palliative Care on the 8-10 November, 2002 at La Verna, Retreat House in Tagaytay City.  INA prides itself in being one of the initiators of the Palliative Care Program to reach to other caregivers outside the implementing government hospitals.  We are confident that this seminar workshop will add value to the participant's present skills.

Enclosed please find the brochure, which briefly describes that module that we shall be presenting.  Workshop fee is P 3, 500.00 per person, inclusive of board and lodging and hand-outs.  Participants must arrange for their own transport to and from Tagaytay City.  Quoted workshop fee is on the basis of triple room sharing.  Participants who wish to stay in a single room must inform us upn reservation.  An additional fee of 100.00 per night will be charged.

We would appreciate hearing from you on or before 15 October 2002.  Participants will be accepted on a first-come-first served basis and confirmed upon payment of the P 1,700.00 reservation fee.

Sincerely your,

Sgd. MS THELMA M. MAKASIAR
Director of Porgrams

For more information/reservation, please contact INA Foundation Inc. at Tel. No. (02) 426-6001 loc. 4835.