[Blueboard] Hiring of New Assistant to the Academic Vice-President

Academic Vice-President avp at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 18 09:24:47 PHT 2002

    I am pleased to announce the hiring of MRS. EDITHA G. SABLAN as Assistant to the Academic Vice-President effective September 9, 2002.  Mrs. Sablan obtained her Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Economics from the University of Sto. Tomas.  She handles Administrative, Research and Faculty Development matters of the AVP's office.  She replaces MRS. PATRICA G. SANTOS who will assume the position of Bursar effective September 10, 2002.

    We welcome Mrs. Sablan to the community and look forward to her contributions and service to the Ateneo and also congratulate Mrs. Santos in her new assignment.