[Blueboard] Study at WASEDA UNIVERSITY

Sofia Castro scastro at admu.edu.ph
Mon Sep 16 10:01:39 PHT 2002

   I would like to correct my previous announcement.

   To all students, faculty members and staff interested in pursuing  studies or research in Japan,  WASEDA UNIVERSITY invites you to explore  educational opportunities with them.

   For more information, please log on to their website (www.waseda.ac.jp) or visit the OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS (OIP) to browse through their school catalogues and brochures.  OIP is located at  the  second floor of  Bellarmine Hall.