[Blueboard] SECURITY BULLETIN (Thursday, 24 October 2002)
uppa at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 24 15:19:41 PHT 2002
(Thursday, 24 October 2002)
Additional security measures being implemented at the Rockwell Center by the Rockwell Center Association, Inc. (RCAI) are:
1. Relocation of drop-off point of employees, students and guests. The drop-off point is now along LOPEZ DRIVE.
2. Rerouting of cars with APS sticker going to the basement parking and delivery vehicles. They must go through Rockwell Drive, then turn right at Residential Drive and right turn at Hidalgo Drive.
These measures are being instituted in addition to the following security measures implemented yesterday:
1. Reduction of entry and exit points.
2. Setting up of vehicle checkpoints at entry and exit points.
3. Road closure from 12:00 midnight to 6:00 a.m.
Please see attached sketch of Rockwell Center indicating entry/exit points and checkpoints
CLICK HERE: http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/info/map-rockwell.htm. Also attached is RCAI letter regarding the new security measures CLICK HERE : http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/info/rcai-2.htm.
Security Bulletin of 24 October 2002 is also posted at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard