[Blueboard] PRAYERS FOR OUR LOVED ONES ON ALL SOULS' DAY

Rowena Marquez jcf at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 23 17:47:42 PHT 2002

This coming All Souls Day, we once again remember our dearly departed
friends and relatives.

We will once again visit them and, in a special way, include them in our
prayers.  This year, we need not be alone in praying for them --- SEEK
29766 can accompany us as we pray  for the peace of their souls and
their restful journey back home to God.   By texting PRAY <names of your
loved ones> and sending to 29766,  a group of priests and brothers of
the Society of Jesus will include your loved ones in their prayers and
daily Masses.

Pray for your loved ones this All Souls’ Day.  Pray that they have found
their peace and rest in God.

A public service brought to you by SEEK 29766, a project of Jesuit
Communications Foundation, Inc.