[Blueboard] Sem Break Reminders

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 18 07:29:09 PHT 2002

Backroom Services
Please be adviced that we will be following our normal procedure of NO
Backroom Services during the semestral break starting Monday, 21
October. We will resume services on Monday, 4 November.

This is to enable us:
to complete our backlog of requests
to finish the printing and binding of manuals and texts for the second
semester,
to take inventory in preparation for 2nd semester booksales, and
to close our financial records for the 2nd quarter.

If there are urgent requests, this will be handled on a case-to-case
basis depending on the work flow, and subject to the approval of the
Director.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but this is to allow a smooth
transition into the new semester.

Bookstore
The bookstore will continue sales operations during this time.ORP is the
Quezon City distributor of Unicef greetings cards. We already have our
Christmas cards in, and new all occasion greeting cards. For your gift
requirements we also have gift bags, ribbons, wrapping paper, and gift
tags.

Textbook Requirements for 2nd sem
Please be reminded that the deadline for submission of requests for
textbooks was 15 September. If there are any additional requirements by
your departments, please inform us immediately and we will try our best
to have the suppliers fill in the orders by school opening.

Accounts Receivable
We would appreciate it if all Statements of Account and Charge Invoices
billed to your office be settled within the next week to enable us to
close our 2nd quarter books.

For any concerns or suggestions, please email me at orp at admu.edu.ph

Thank you.
Karen