[Blueboard] AMPC news

ners at admu.edu.ph ners at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 16 15:19:59 PHT 2002

Dear AMPC members,

We have two good news for you!!!

First, the stocks certificates are ready for distribution.  We will now
have a proof of our investment in the AMPC.  Expect them next week!

Second, the AMPC bulletin for the month of October is already out!
Come and visit our website at http://www.admu.edu.ph/guest/ampc/.
Make it a habit to check out our webpage and keep yourself updated.
We do not distribute hard copies of our newsletter anymore.  It is
your responsibility to get informed!  Find out if the AMPC is earning
or not.  See if the board and the committees are doing their jobs.
Know some facts about AMPC that you may not have heard before!

Enjoy reading and feel that you are part of the AMPC!

AMPC Education and Training Committee