[Blueboard] Asterio J. Katigbak S.J Scholarship Fund

Efren Debulgado efren at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 16 13:52:21 PHT 2002

                            MEMORANDUM

To         :  The University Community and Alumni Family

>From     :  The Vice President
                Office of Planning and Development & Alumni
Affairs

Date      :  15 October 2002

Subject  : Asterio J. Katigbak, S.J. Scholarship Fund
                for the Ateneo de Manila Grade School

In memory of our beloved Fr. Asterio J. Katigbak, S.J. who was
Headmaster of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School for fifteen
years, we invite the University community, friends, and
benefactors to contribute to the Fr. Asterio J. Katigbak, S.J.
Scholarship Fund for the Ateneo de Manila Grade School in lieu of
flowers.

The Katigbak Scholarship Fund, established in 1991, is the only
scholarship fund for the Grade School.  At the moment, the
proceeds of the fund are not enough to support the full tuition
of one scholar in the Grade School and therefore we need to
augment the fund.  Let our perpetual gift to Fr. Katigbak be the
scholarship he so dreamed of.

Please remember Fr. Katigbak and his family in your prayers.

God’s blessings.

sgd.
Carmelo A. Caluag II, S.J.