[Blueboard] "Ukay-Ukay" sa AHS

ditasath at admu.edu.ph ditasath at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 15 17:16:43 PHT 2002

Please post. Many thanks!
----------------------------

October 15, 2002

Dear Friends,

Once again, the AHS Staff Club will have a garage sale called "UKAY-UKAY SA
AHS," to raise funds for its outreach projects.  Giving donations to depressed
areas, public hospitals, sending-a-janitor to a vocational school are some of
the outreach projects we have lined up that would need a considerable amount of
money to keep it going.  "Ukay-Ukay" is also our way of reaching out to our
less fortunate brothers living nearby the school campus.  We will invite the
residents of Chorillo, LRCO, UBB, Rona's Garden, Botocan, Pansol, Balara and
families of our maintenance staff, to buy things they need at a very cheap
price.

It is for these reasons that I am requesting for your participation in this
noble project.  Please donate used clothes, footwear, household items, toys,
books, school supplies, bags, accessories, appliances.  Anything that you don't
need but could still be useful to others.  You may bring them to the Office of
Student Organizations or to Big Boy (Information) until October 25.  For
inquiries/pick-up, please call me at 426-6001 loc. 6272, or Ms. Yolly at local
6102.

Garage sale is scheduled on October 27, 9-12 nn, HS Covered courts.

Thank you very much for your support.  God bless.

Sincerely,

Ditas G. Yacaba