[Blueboard] Pathways Events and Activities

Harvey S. Keh hskeh at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 15 10:01:24 PHT 2002

Please Post.

    Pathways to Higher Education will be closed from 8:00 a.m. to 12nn on
October 16,2002 (Wednesday). We will all be at the formal Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) signing between Pathways and our partner
colleges/universities at ISO Conference Room 3.

    Pathways to Higher Education will be closed from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
on October 17,2002 (Thursday). We will be deliberating on our final list of
participants during that time.

    If there are urgent matters that you would like us to know, please text
us at 0919-4675483 or email us at pathways at admu.edu.ph

    Thank you very much.