[Blueboard] THE BIG BLUE EAGLE BONFIRE

Efren Debulgado efren at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 11 13:57:07 PHT 2002

THE BIG BLUE EAGLE BONFIRE

Everyone is invited to the BIG BLUE EAGLE BONFIRE celebration
this Saturday, October 12, 2002, at the Bellarmine Field (open
field next to the Church of the Gesu and the College
Administration Building) as follows:

6pm - Anticipated Mass at the Gesu

7pm-8pm - Free Food & Beverage will be given by some
concessionaires--WHILE SUPPLIES LAST; Other concessionaires will
be selling food and beverage throughout the evening; Beer will
only be available starting 8pm

7:30pm-9pm* - Program Proper and Bonfire

9pm - Team Autograph Signing Session, and other post-program
entertainment by alumni bands and fellowship until 12mn.

*The program proper will end at 9pm mainly for our students, who
will be having their exams next week.

Weather permitting, we anticipate a very large turnout tomorrow
evening. As such, we ask for your cooperation in observing the
following:

1. PARKING
There will be signs posted in areas where you may park.  Please
do not park along the roads.

2. GARBAGE
Please help keep the Ateneo campus clean, and let us not
overburden our maintenance personnel.  There will be trash cans
on and around the field and elsewhere in the campus.  Please use
these in disposing of your trash.

3. CHURCH OF THE GESU and the SACRED HEART PLAZA
Be reminded that these are holy places.  We want people to flock
to our church, but please try to preserve its sanctity.  Do not
climb and sit on the slopes of the church, as what happened last
Saturday during the fireworks display.

There will be shuttle buses to ferry people from various parking
area areas in the campus to the Bellarmine Field area.  These
same buses will be available later inthe evening to transport
people without cars to the following destinations:

Ateneo to Taft Avenue via White Plains/Ortigas Avenue and EDSA
Ateneo to Fairview via Diliman and Commonwealth Ave.
Ateneo to Nagthahan underpass via Aurora Blvd. & Sta Mesa

Thank you to the Fort Bonifacio Development Corp.  group of
companies for all the assistance they extended (the shuttle
buses, fire trucks, ambulances, medical staff and traffic
assistance personnel).

Thank you to all alumni and friends for your various forms of
support and assistance.

Hope to catch you tomorrow.

AMDG, Jun Dalandan